International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences warmly invites proposals for special issues that capture cutting-edge research insights and trends in the field of business and applied sciences with significant theoretical and practical implications. International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences (ijbas.com) is unique in a sense that it encourages interdisciplinary research and provides a platform for dialogue among researchers in general business and applied sciences.
A special issue (SI) proposal should include the following elements:
- Proposed SI title
- Information about each of the proposed guest editors (names, titles, affiliations and email addresses)
- A short bio (approx. 150 words) about each of the proposed guest editors
- Rationale and objectives of the SI
- A statement of potential theoretical advancement and practical significance of the SI
- Key themes/scope of focus of the SI
- A statement of how and where the Call for Papers will be promoted to generate interest and attract high quality submissions globally (e.g. which distribution lists, networks or associations, conferences)
- A list of potential established scholars to be targeted for quality submissions, if applicable
- Proposed submission date
- Reference list
Proposals should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences, Dr. Yam B. Limbu (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Associate Editor for Special Issues, Dr. Gouher Ahmed (Email: Gouher@usa.net). When submitting proposals, please include in the email subject line: ‘IJBAS’ Special Issue Proposal’.
All proposals will be reviewed by members of the editorial team and assessed based on the quality of the likely contributions and their relevance to the mission and scope of International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences. Decisions will be conveyed to the SI proposers approximately 4 weeks after the submission of proposal.
All papers for the SI will be subject to the same double blind peer review process as regular issues of International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences and accepted papers must meet the editorial standards of IJBAS. Papers should be prepared and submitted according to the journal’s guidelines: ijbas.com
The publication date will be allocated once all the papers for the SI have been accepted.
Dr. Yam B. Limbu, Editor-in-Chief
Montclair State University, USA